Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Outfit of the day- The Walking Dead

Hey guys!
I haven't share an outfit since forever. This is from Sunday, and since I took the time to take a picture of I was wearing here it is.

Top: Liz Lisa (from Taobao)
Shorts: Gmarket
Shoes: Kmart

I didn't do anything but run some errands, study and at night my boyfriend, his sister and I went to their cousin's house to watch the premier of the 3rd season of  The Walking Dead.

I'm not really a couch potato, I hardly ever watch TV, because I hate waiting an entire week to see what happens next, and then comes the new episode and another cliffhanger and waiting another week, and so on. But his show is amazing! It's too bad that is only on cable.  I honestly starting watching the show because my boyfriend made me watch it. If you've never heard of it here is the plot. The human race has been infected by a virus, and some have turned into zombies, so the characters of the story are trying to survive in a world that is infested by zombies... they call them walkers. It is gory so it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

If you want to watch it click here skip to 38:00 and you can thank me later :P

Xo
Monica


2 comments :

  1. -People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
    http://free-make-up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...