|Does anyone know who she is?|
|Lime from Hello Venus|
I'm kind of thankful my mom never allowed it saved me a lot of money and damage to my hair. But still I needed a bit of a change. Since I only decided to dip dye it, it's not like I have to get my roots touched up every so often. Even if I don't like it I just can cut it off and it would like like it never happened.
I did a lot of research on hot to get that shade of pink. It turns out no one really makes that pale of a pink. You have to dilute the hair dye with conditioner. Also, I found out that your hair has to be as blonde as possible, white if possible. So I have to bleach it to death.
In the process I found this chart which I thought was very helpful. Click to enlarge it.
- Salon Care 20 Volume Develper
- One N Only Argan Oil Hair Repairing Mask
- Wellar Color Charm Toner in T-14
- Manic Panic Cotton Candy Pink
- Generic Shampoo (Clairol Shimmer Lights)
- Gloves, mixes bowl and brush tint.
Since it is not light enough for a pastel color. I needed another round of bleach, but allowed my hair to rest for 2 weeks.
The result after 1 hour of bleach.
|Now we are talking blonde|
So here is what I did to get it back to normal
- Argan Oil Repairing hair mask after bleaching.
-Argan Oil after it dried
- At night I put Almond oil on the ends of my hair
- I did not washed my hair that day
- Put more argan oil
- At night I put coconut oil all over and slept with a shower cap
- Next morning I applied the Joico Kpap Intense Hydrator mask and left it for 3 hours
- That same night I oiled my hair with olive oil
The end result was the picture you see above.
This is it for part 1.