Monday, September 3, 2012

Candy Doll Lipgloss Review Macaroon Pink

Hey guys!
A while back when Sasa was having one of those buy $19 get free shipping sales I purchase one of the Candy Glosses.

Candy Doll is a Japanese brand of makeup and it is produced by Tsubasa Masuwaka. There are 6 shades available and they retail for $11.30 on sasa. I decided to purchase the shade  Macaroon Pink because I wanted a gloss that would give the that milky pink pastel look that a lot of gyarus wear.
I usually have a little trouble with light pink lip products because at least here in the U.S. they are usually blue based pinks, and they don't look good on people with yellow undertones skin like myself. So I'm always looking for that perfect baby pink that would look good on me.
Packaging is very cute, as usual it's coming from Tsubasa so it WILL be cute. Since I've had my gloss in my makeup bag so the packaging has started to rub off.

It has a sponge tip applicator.
When I swatched it looked like it had a little bit of a blue undertone. But It somehow it works well with my skintone.
Here is how it looks on me. Tough it is not the milky pink I was looking for I really like it. The gloss is very shiny, and  sticky so it lasts a long time, and you only need a little bit.

Overall I really like it, and I would like to try other glosses from Candy Doll. The only con that I can think of is that it is not easily available in Western countries. Here in San Diego there are a few Japanese markets yet none of them carry Candy Doll. So I have to buy online, and a lot of times the swatches can be very deceiving.

Xo
Monica



1 comment :

  1. the swatch is so bright but looks really natural on you :)

    http://smileblossom114.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...