Monday, November 28, 2011

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

Hey Guys!
I recently found out about Innisfree clay masks. Innisfree is a Korean makeup and skincare brand. Their products are GMO, mineral oil, chemical, alcohol, triclosan, benzophenone and paraben free! Yay for natural skincare!!!
The brand is endorsed by none other than Yoona from Girls' Generation.


So I was going to purchase this from Gmarket, until I realized that Innisfree does not ship internationally. So I purchase the mask from this seller on Ebay. I purchased it two weeks ago, it was $14.45 with free shipping from Korea. It arrived on Saturday.
The seller even sent me two samples from Etude House. The one of the right is the Age Repair BB Cream, and on the right the Age Repair Peeling Mask.


The packaging is made out of 100% recycled material, and printed with soy ink which is better for the environment.
That is what the mask looks like.


It can be used 3 ways, your entire face, as a spot treatment on acne, and to remove blackheads (instead of pore strips that can hurt your skin). The mask promises to work better for people with oily skin and acne prone skin. The instructions say that after you wash your face and apply toner you apply this mask avoiding the eye and mouth area, leave it there and after 10~15 minutes wash it off with lukewarm water and follow with your moisturizer. It says that you should only use it 1 or 2 times per week. It claims that it penetrates deep into your pores and works as a vacuum suctioning all impurities from the skin.So I tried it last night (must tell you I look like zombie who just came out of the shower).

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok so, that what it looks like on. Once you apply it, around 3 minutes after it starts to harden and basically you can't move your face. When I washed it off, my skin felt very dry. Which is something that was expecting because it is suppose to get rid of everything on your face. But today in the morning my face was so soft! I noticed today that my skin look very even, even the redness of some breakouts I have was reduced.

So far I like it. Will use it again next week and if something bad happens I will let you know.

Xo
Monica

7 comments :

  1. Hi! oh my gosh that sounds like a good product ! :) glad it works on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always up for trying products like this. It was so nice of them to send samples. I love samples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried a mask like this. For some reason, the thought just scares me.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKItten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i love face masks, love the way i look in them as well - fresh! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to buy this one! Did you use t again already? And how is the smell?

    You look super cute even with the mask on :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omigod! I love masks and I'm an oily pizza face, so I must get one! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...