Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Just Got My First MAC Brush

I finally decided to splurge on a MAC brush. I had told myself before to not buy any brushes from MAC because they are very expensive. I bought it because I needed an eyebrow brush because I just started to use the E.L.F. Studio Eyebrow Kit. At the very begging I was using the applicator that comes with the product but the quality of it was really bad so I threw it out and had to buy a brush for the eyebrows.
Originally I went in thinking on buying the 208, but the lady sold me into the 266. The 208 was a little too small and basically she convinced me to the 266 because the size was bigger and it was multifunctional.
So far I really like it does an amazing job filling in my eyebrows. Totally worth the $20 plus dollars.

Xo
Monica

2 comments :

  1. hehe congrats :) I got several MAC and Sigma and they are kinda alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your buy! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...