Thursday, June 2, 2011

ELF Studio Cream Eyeshadows

A while back I showed in a video a haul from elf. I bought these eyeshadows because I read good reviews on them. Besides that, I had been thinking of buying a Paint Pot from MAC of a Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow from Benfit for a while, but I just couldn't get myself to spend a lot of money on those.

L to R: Dawn, Eggplant


Only ordered two in Dawn (shimmering champagne/taupe) and Eggplant. I'm very pleased with the quality of these eyeshadows. I have very oily lids and nothing lasts on me if I don't use a primer. I have worn both of them without primer and they have lasted me 8 hours which is amazing considering that they only cost $3.


Swatches: Eggplant, Dawn


As you can see they are very pigmented. I recommend applying them with your fingers, they give a better application than using a brush because the warmth of your skin melts the product a little bit a makes it easier to blend.
One thing I do not like about the eyeshadow it's their packaging. It's too bulky! I would have prefer a more simple pot.

Xo
Monica






1 comment :

  1. The swatches look so different to the actual product, how surprising!! Btw I love your youtube channel, you have such a sweet and loveable character!! xX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...