Monday, June 27, 2011

Gmarket Haul

So the past weeks I had been debating on weather or not to buy from Gmarket. (if you don't know what that is... well it's basically like a korean amazon/ebay thing) The clothes are very affordable (all new), and there are tons and tons to choose from. The only downside is the shipping it's quite expensive. The site, although I enjoyed it can be overwhelming. It's all in korean, but they have an option to switch to English, which is good, but all of the seller's description for the items are in Korean, thus you have to have pencil and paper by hand and a translator opened.
So I made an order two weeks ago. It shipped on the 6/23 and arrived today 6/27! All the way from Korea. Super fast.

So here it's my box!
Huge right? Actually didn't order so many things... here it's the inside

I love how they put all the pink and grey bags together. Each bag comes from a different seller.

Total of 6 bags... yay!These are the items..Faux leather quilted bag... love it! Have been looking for one for a while, but these are usually around $30 dollars at f21 and got it for around 9 dollars.Light green blouse... so pretty!

This shirt looked a little bit more pink on the stock photo but still like it.Love this one the autumn season because of the long sleeves the quality of the fabric it's superb.
This blue shirt reminded me a little bit of 500 days of summer. It's so quirky!.
This one was my biggest disappointment. The fabric it's very thin, and it kind of itches. On the model the it look pretty, but on me looks like I have a cape on, and it has this elastic bottom it's so uncomfortable! Completely regret this purchase, I'm thinking of modyfing it, but still don't know what to do yet.My favorite item for the last. I can't even express how much i like this pink lace dress. I had been looking for one for a while and found this for only $15 dollars! It reminds me so much of Denisse Guerrero (the lead singer of Belanova). Because it's like really girly and stylish like her.

So that's my haul... positive experience overall (with that shirt exception).

Xo
Monica

4 comments :

  1. I love Korean fashion, though I am not Korean. I am currently doing some research on a BB Cream coz i wanna have one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use BB Cream and it's great!

      I love VIP gold, it seriously clears up your skin!

      Delete
  2. What's the stuffs like from Real Coco? I might buy from them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...