Monday, December 2, 2013

Taobao Haul no. 3

Hello lovelies!

I purchased some items from taobao recently. It had been a while since the last time I bought from there. As usual, I used Taobaospree as my shopping service and once again I'm very happy with their service.

Vivienne Westwood Cardigan
Super happy with this, it's not too warm though. Surprisingly good quality for 50 yuan. 

 Grey Plaid Skirt
I wasn't too sure if I liked this because I have wider hips and bigger butt than the model on taobao. I thought it made me look super big,  but I found out if I wear it with a baggy top it doesn't look too bad.

Liz Lisa Spring 2013 Floral Pink Skirt

I had seen this on the Liz Lisa website during the spring. But I wasn't sure if it would fit due to my butt and hips so I never purchased it, but it fits great.

Liz Lisa Fall 2013 Pink Shirt.
I originally wanted the shirtin white, but it sold out in both taobao and Liz lisa website. At first I really like it because it is very soft and beautiful but I just washed it once and it is falling apart.

Liz Lisa Winter 2012 White Blouse

 I like this shirt for more formal outfits.

 Liz Lisa Spring 2011 Cream Shirt

This top is very cute and soft, but I have a feeling it will fall apart in the washer too because the sticking is poorly done.

Xo
Monica

8 comments :

  1. Great stuff!! I have the LL skirt from Spring in mint and I love it! It's so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tops you ordered! They looks so cute and dolly *-* I really want to order from TaoBao too but the services are so expenive T^T Thanks for sharing tho :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the stuff you got is super cute! How long did it take for your things to arrive? I'm thinking about using Taobaospree but I haven't bought from TaoBao before so I'm still unsure if i want to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you. In how long it arrives it kind of depends, I ordered from different seller so it took a bit more time until all my stuff arrived to the warehouse. I paid for EMS shipping which is around five days, but a chinese holiday came up so it took longer than usual. I would say it takes around 2 weeks in total.

      Delete
  4. These items are all so cute!
    I guess you have a girly style :)
    I really like the plaid skirt!

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The items you purchased are so pretty and feminine.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  6. your haul looks amazing and super cute! love the liz lisa stuff you got, especially the floral skirt >w<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thank u for posting :) May i ask if u know what website u bought those liz lisa tops from so that i can avoid buying frm it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...