Sunday, June 9, 2013

Recent Hauls: Sasa, Victoria's Secret, Jeffrey Campbell

Hey guys!
I wanted to show you what I have purchased recently. I haven't purchased clothes nor any makeup in so long.

I bought bikinis from Victoria's Secret

I'm going on a vacation this summer, so I need bikinis. I have been buying little by little because VS swimwear is not that cheap, but they have the cutest bikinis and I love that you can mix and match them with almost anything in their collection. I'm still waiting for 2 more tops and one more bottom though.

From Sasa I bought a lot of masks
Probably enough stock for an entire year. The masks are from Innisfree, My Beauty Diary, Face Q, Beauty Mate, and Love More.

Lastly I got my first pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes

These are called "Delphia" I had been looking for a very simple shoe with ankle straps, and I'm so glad I found these because they are super comfortable.

That's it for today

Xo
Monica

5 comments :

  1. Your new shoes are great. I really love your bikinis. You are right VS does have some amazing swimsuits and I also love that you can mix and match.

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, your bikini's are cute! I wanna buy a Victoria's Secret Bikini one day too! They look nice....
    And your shoes are amamzing! Do they come in another colour though? I really like them but I need to stay away from black :/
    And your like me, bluk up on masks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bikinis are really cute. I like very much the three.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stuff once again! Love colorful bikinis :)
    Won't you give some review about the masks? I'm looking for good ones :)
    x,
    LaraLizard

    ReplyDelete
  5. victoria's secret bikinis! so adorable <3 I wish in finland there would be so wide markets for face masks coz they so lovely especially in the summer! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...