Friday, June 28, 2013

Adios Google Reader... Bloglovin

Hey guys!
A few months ago there were news from Google that they would discontinue their "Reader" service starting on July 1st which is in just a few days. That means that you can't no longer follow your favorite blogs.

I don't know if it actually that includes the GFC button you see on the right side of my blog or not, but since everyone has been bananas about this I will be too...
R.I.P.
So if you guys want to keep following me, please follow me via Bloglovin here or pressing the pink button above the Google GFC on your right.


I have already transferred and done a cleaning on the blogs I follow. So I know I won't be missing my favorite bloggers :)

Xo
Monica

4 comments :

  1. Now I´m following you in Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back there!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already been following you on Bloglovin quite a while :3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you now by blogloving too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I following you on bloglovin' now. I hope you are following us too.

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...