Monday, April 29, 2013

Disneyland (Picture Heavy)

Hey guys!
On Saturday my boyfriend and I visited Disneyland Park. We hadn't been there since forever, and it was our first time visiting together. Seriously it was the perfect day to go. The weather was great, and it was not crowded like it is during the summer. We visited most of the attractions too.

After we entered the park, the first thing we did was head to the closest stand to buy some souvenirs and my Minnie ears. I hate buying souvenirs before leaving because everyone is doing their last minute shopping.
first picture, behind is the Matterhorn Bobsleds
This picture would have been so nice if the guy on the right didn't bombarded it.
Mandatory picture in the Sleeping Beauty Castle.





 Then we went to the Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones, and the Tarzan's Treehouse, in like 30 minutes. Then went to Fantasyland, we rode most of the fairy tale rides. I was overwhelmed by the amount of strollers, I had never seen so many in my life.
 Biggest peperoni ever

 Then we went to eat, and rode all the attractions from Tomorrowland except Space Mountain because it was closed, and Astro Orbitor because my boyfriend said it was not worth it r.r



 Donald Duck dressed up as Mexican
 The Princesses


After we did all that we went to eat again. We visited Toontown, I had never been there, meh it was ok, it's more like a place to take photos, not many attractions. 

 We went on the Finding Nemo Submarine because my boyfriend REALLY wanted to go, and omg I was dying! My biggest fear are drowning and dying inside a submarine from lack of oxygen. I was so nearveous the entire ride, and felt that the water was going to leak inside any minute. It felt like it lasted forever. The things I do for love. 
 The sleeping beauty castle at night. It's so beautiful ♥___♥

We also went to the Matterhorn Bobsleds, Small world,  Autopia, went to see the night show, and a little bit of the fireworks, and to Star Tours again.

I might probably be back again later this year, we'll see!

xo
Monica

14 comments :

  1. Must have been great :D I also wanna go to Disneyland :3! Hope I have time to go to the Tokyo version next time I go to Japan.
    xo, Lara
    http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw these pictures are lovely :-)

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I'm a bit jealous! I want to go to Disneyland! ><

    mirukuseki.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky youu!! Haven't been to disneyland in ages!! Wish I can go there again! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the disney parks.
    whenever I travel and are nearby, go to some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so magical! I wanna go to Disneyland too.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. woww ! An amazing photos ! ;) I also wanto to go to disneyland :)

    btw, you have very interesting blog ;) maybe you want to follow each other?

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw Disneyland, my big childhood dream ;_;

    The pictures looks pretty cute! It looks like you have a lot of fun :>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nony! I am just letting you know that I have nominated you for the "Versatile Blogger Award". It's meant for the people that I follow or find interesting \(-^w^-)/ Here is the link to my post : http://reikouken.blogspot.ca/2013/05/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. you two looks so good together. i really wish i can go to disneyland soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I Love Disneyland and your blog, is very beautiful and interesting. Kisses from Spain.

    http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh everything is so pretty! It makes me want to go to Disneyland! :O
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! >> http://sakurapikuseru.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so pretty! I've only been to Disney World, and it's always 'magical' :P Great pictures xx

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  14. hiii Nony ,,,, looking great ! don't know if u remember me but we've talked before , i remember how we started our youtube channels and blogs at the same time and this is how we became friends , just wanted to stop by and say hi , u really do look different and really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...