Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mulberry for Target

One of the stores that I like the most is Target. Not only because of their convenience locations (I have one by my job and one very close to home, can't beat that!). The thing that I like the most about it is that I can walk into a store and get everything that I need such as groceries, food, furniture, clothes, makeup drugs.

I think a lot of people overlook Target, they have very nice clothes and they are reasonably priced. I love the collaborations they do with designers, because lets face it, most of us will never be able to afford a $1000 dollar purse, or a $300 scarf. Most recently I fell in love with Target's latest collaboration. Mulberry. I definately know their bags, I love bags, and I've dreamt of having an Alexa (someday) but I just cannot justify spending $1150 US dollars + tax on a bag. No way. So when the collection hit stores on October 10th, I was very excited, and couldn't be more happy.

Despite the collection sold out on the first day. I was able to get my hands on one of the bags.

The Collection Consisted of 13 Bags. (from top left to right)


-Black Pebble Cross Body
-Cerise Leopard Satchel
-Denim Satchel
-Large Velbet Satchel
-Black Patent Crossbody
-Large Cerise Leopard Satchel


-Mini Black Velvet Crossbody
-Mini Cerise Leopard Crossbody
-Black Patent Satchel
-Cerise Leopard Crossbody
-Large Black Peble Tote
-Mini Denim Crossbody
-Large Cerise Leopard Tote


The Collection captures the elegance and the feminity the real Mulberry bags have. With the prices ranging from $15 to $50 US you can't go wrong.



I First Bought the Large Peble Tote, but i had second toughts since it was very big for my body type. I returned it and bought the Black Patent Satchel. Even my mom commented that the bag looked very elegant. Here are some pictures.


I will be taking off the keychain because it doesn't go with the style of a typical Mulberry. I believed they tried to market these to a younger demographic (teenagers). It's cute, but i will clip it on another bag.

The only thing I have to complain is i wish the "for Target" was smaller (i would've been better if it wasn't there at all). It totally kills that designer feel to it. But for now this is what I can afford and will settle for this Like I said, the collection is sold out online, but some Targets still have them in store, so ladies, go to your nearest target asap, you won't regret it!



XO Monica

6 comments :

  1. I love the bag you managed to get. I think it is my favorite from the Mulberry Target collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought all the bag and then end up returning it all. I don't like them at all especially when they put for target so big~~haha~Hope Target could do more these crossover~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to go look at them. I got a new Nine West bag but I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is super cute, ive always wanted a mulberry bag, didn't want to splurge so much on it, this seems like a nice alternetive,
    shame theres no target in the uk..
    Christina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I leave a response when I like a post on a site or if I have something to contribute to the discussion. Usually it is a result of the sincerness displayed
    in the post I read. And after this post "Mulberry for Target".
    I was actually moved enough to create a thought :-P I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it's
    allright. Is it only me or does it look like a
    few of the responses appear like written by brain dead folks?
    :-P And, if you are posting on other social sites, I
    would like to keep up with anything new you have to post.
    Could you list all of your social sites like your
    Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    My weblog :: m88

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...