I've been nominated for this awards a few times, and to be honest I had this in my drafts for a while, I just never got around to doing the actual tag, so here is the Versatile Award. Thank you everyone that nominated me, and if I forgot to put your name in the list i'm sorry! I won't be tagging anyone because most bloggers have already done this tag, and I want to make a shout out post that would defeat the purpose. So, I was nominated by:
- If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who has given you this award. That's common courtesy
- include a link to their blog. That's common courtesy.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate these bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who has nominated you 7 things about yourself
- I don't like dogs. I can't stand them no matter how "cute" they are since a stray dog killed my pet bunny. My poor bunny could've died peacefully from old age in our home ;'(
- During my high school years I attended 3 different high schools.
- When I was in high school I got a "D" on my physical education class. I was super lazy and rebellious.
- My boyfriend and I had a class together in college, but we never spoke to each other.
- My hair color is natural.
- I nearly died in an accident, and was saved by a good Samaritan, if it weren't for him I wouldn't be here and I'm eternally thankful to him. But you know that thing they say when you are about to die you see the "light" and your entire life through your eyes... it's true.
- I don't like to eat mexican food outside. I would rather much eat it at home. Pretty much this image explains why.
- Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
- Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
- Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
- Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
- No tag-backs!
1- How long do you spend writing and taking pictures for each blog post?
It really depends on the kind of post. If is more like me sharing pictures of a trip it's super easy because I just upload tons of pictures. But if it's a review it is more time consuming because you have to take good pictures, with good detail and then write opinions. I take even more time if it's about a "delicate" subject
2- What subjects did you take/are you taking at school?
A lot of subjects I don't really need in my life.
3-You can only have one piece of colour makeup (so not including foundation/BB etc) what would it be?
It would be pink, because I can use it as blush, lipstick and I know pink eyeshadow doesn't look that good, but I can live without eyeshadow.
4- Name 5 things currently in your handbag!
Wallet, hand cream, mirror, sunglasses, and a set of playing cards (because you never know where you can get bored, and your phone will die).
5- Is there any advice you give to your readers that you don't actually do yourself?
Not that I can think of.
6- If you could only buy your clothes from one shop for the rest of your life, where would you go?
It would be Forever 21.
7- Do you have any magazine subscriptions or magazines you read regularly?
I actually have a subscription with popteen, and I can't even read japanese.
8- Associate yourself with a colour! Why did you pick that one?
Pink, I love pink, it makes me feel happy, and I think I look better with pink.
9- Would you ever plan on relocating to a different country? If so, where?
10- Have you been to any concerts?
Yes, but I can't even count how many I've been to.
11- If you could give your readers only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Facts (I'm going to be cheating because I have 7 facts above, so I will only share 4more)
- I never met my gramma (dad's mom) because she passed away long before I was born.
- I seriously love iced buns
- As you probably might notice I love to quote "Means Girls" whenever I can.
- I own all of Michael Jackson's albums
1- If you wake up in the opposite sex's body, what would be the first thing you do?
2- Share one thing from on bucket list
3- Do you collect something? if so what is it?
4- Favorite video on youtube?
5- What are 3 apps that you have on your phone?
6- If you only had one month left to live, what are some of the things you would do?
7-What's your favorite store?
8-Where do you want to travel the most to?
9- What's your favorite movie?
10-What are your 3 most visited websites?
11-Do you have any pets? If you don't, what animal would you like to have as pet?