Monday, February 14, 2011

Psychedelic Sister

Hi guys!
I know I've been MIA lately, but if you watch the vlog on my youtube channel you'd know that I have a reason.

Anyways... I think that my addiction for nail polish kicked in ... yet again. That means a lot of swatches will be coming up!.

Here I have Urban Decay's Psychedelic Sister from their summer of love set.

I have to say that I love the gorgeous hot pink with orange/red undertones with a cream finish. Cream finishes have always been my favorite. I think Urban Decay put out really awesome colors, but they didn't nailed it with the formula. It is really bad, like $1 nail polish, it chipped on me in just 2 days even wearing Seche Vite.

I would not recommend spending $28 on this set.

Xo
Monica

1 comment :

  1. I didnt even know that Urban Decay did nail polish!
    Guess I won't be trying them about any time soon though :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...