Monday, September 1, 2014

Comic Con 2014

Hello Lovelies!

I apologize for being super lazy with my blog lately, but as you will see in the upcoming entries I've been ultra busy. As you know San Diego Comic Con is held every July here in San Diego. Though I didn't have tickets I went there anyways with my friend because it's just fun to see a lot of people dressed up, and besides there is stuff to look at and do even if you don't have tickets. If you want to see my last's year entry about SD Comic-con click here.

So, I will start off my saying it was so lame compared to last year. There wasn't really much to look at.

Of course we had to take a picture with Hello Kitty. We took a picture with the Hello Kitty girls too, they were so adorable!

This mannequin looked so real, and it felt real too
This car was driving around downtown San Diego

Guys promoting Sleeping Hallow
Godzilla
Pretty much that was all to see. There was a The Simpsons booth, but I thought it wasn't too interesting so I didn't take any pictures of it. I hope next year I get to finally purchase tickets to enter the convention, that's something I've been wanting to do for years!

Xo
Monica

1 comment :

  1. I think attending a comic con convention would be so much fun. I have never been. I hope you get to go next year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...