Thursday, April 14, 2011

Stila Trendsetting in Tokyo

I while back I purchased this from Sephora, It's only $10 and I couldn't resist. There were a total of 5 little palettes, and this one was the one that Stood out to me the most. I felt that the color combination on this palette is the best out of the others, like they go perfect together. It consists of 4 eyeshadows (a gold, pink, matte blue and a sparkly black) and a convertible lip and cheek color. This was my first Stilla purchase and so far I'm happy with it.







From top to Bottom and Left to Right. Sake, Kawai, Shibuya, Peace Sign, Sakura(peace sign, shibuya, kawai, sake)






I love how kawai and sake are so wearable, and appropriate for work and school and you can pump the look using peace sign or shibuya as eyeliner. However, I have to say that peace sign and shibuya aren't as pigmented, and shibuya is very hard to blend, something that is common with matte shadows, the others have no problem with blend-ability.Sakura convertible lip and cheek color




As for the convertible color, I love the color, it's a cool toned bright pink, but on the cheeks it gives a nice flush, I like to wear only on the apples of my cheeks and top it off with a matter powder blush and it gives me perfect doll-like cheeks. I don't like it on my lips because it is not as moisturizing as other lipglosses.

Overall I recommend to check it out!.

Xo
Monica





2 comments :

  1. Love the eyeshadow color..Very pigmented..

    Thank you for commenting on my blog..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this a while back online and I considered purchasing it, but I think I completely forgot about it. lol. The shadows look very pretty and $10, that's pretty inexpensive. I'm definitely gonna have to check this out. :)

    Thanks for following me, I'm following you now too. You have a great blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...